Agile Business Analyst
België, Vlaams Gewest, Antwerpen - Brussel - Gent (Melle) - Herentals - Bij klantTechnology Services
THE BEST VERSION OF YOU AT XYLOS 👍
Take on the challenge of your career at Xylos! You will have a fundamental key role in making organizations digitally fit.
As an Agile Business Analyst you take charge and gather the requirements of exciting clients that want to move forward. Thanks to your guidance, our Technology Services take them from wherever they are today, to a truly powerful modern workplace.
The clients' success starts with your enthusiasm and DRIVE. And also because you answer 'yes' to the following:
- Do you have strong analytical skills and knowledge of business process modeling, user-centered design, use case analysis, interaction diagramming, class modeling, etc.?
- Do you embrace concepts like clear acceptance criteria, executable requirements, short iterations, continuous feedback and clarity of business objectives?
- Are you someone that loves to be involved throughout a project as part of a multidisciplinary scrum team, beyond only the kick-off phase?
- Do you get energized by an environment where the priorities and issues are likely to change regularly?
- Are you a native Dutch (or French) speaker with good knowledge of English?
- Do you have experience working in a Scrum environment?
On top of the above, we assume the following is true for you as well:
- You handle conflict professionally, get what is needed from different opinions, and you align views.
- You communicate transparently and are a born facilitator. That is because you are a good listener.
- You are able to work with people from different levels in an organization.
- You synthesize information, like no one else, and distinguish valuable and less valuable information
- You are a team player who cares for people.
YOUR DAILY ADVENTURE 🤠
You look at the world from a client's perspective. You consider yourself as the backup product owner for your client.
- You start by gathering the client's requirements through workshops and translate them clearly to the Xylos delivery team.
- You facilitate workshops and meetings with the business and scrum team to define, prioritize and estimate User Stories.
- You provide Just-Enough / Just-in-time documentation.
- You manage and groom the Product Backlog and you are present in the Daily Scrum.
- You prepare the Sprint Planning meeting and being available for questions.
- You deliver instantaneous feedback to the scrum team during the Sprint and validate the acceptance criteria. You also prepare the Sprint demo/review.
- You rigorously test the executed solution of the delivery team and assure all requirements are met.
There's even more to a Xylos job than meets the eye:
- We have a truly modern workplace. That also means a warm, human work atmosphere where your daily experience is of central importance.
- We offer challenging projects with the best technology has to offer, and a growth plan tailored to you and your career ambitions...
- An attractive salary complemented by a range of benefits: daily, home, internet allowance, group and hospital insurance, company restaurant, company car...
- We also offer an atypical bonus package. You can cash in net or spend it on multimedia, or even just extra holidays...