Investment Manager - AXE Group
Antwerpen, Vlaams Gewest, BelgiëManagement
THE BEST VERSION OF YOU 👍
Today may be the day your fascination with business and growth meets the opportunity it deserves.
As Investment Manager at the AXE Group (Ahlers/Xylos), you will get to explore new territories: within and beyond the technology, logistics, healthcare and energy industry.
Your goal? To accompany the chairman with implementing a long term strategy: for the AXE Group and its companies. Your legacy? You will pave the AXE Group’s road to continuing success: a road on which you will analyze and evaluate the investment portfolio, internal ventures, M&A, and new business alliances.
No doubt, this road will lead you to personal career landmarks too.
You just need the right equipment.
Are you equipped for the journey?
Then you possess the following:
- A master’s degree or similar: economy-related and complemented with an MBA
- 3 to 6 years of experience: in transactional services, strategy consultancy or in a corporate strategy environment
- An analytical and conceptual mind: to evaluate and make well-prepared business proposals
- Strong self-motivation: to fill B2B industry business insight gaps
- Power of conviction: thanks to excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Interest in a broad range of industries: with end-to-end business understanding as a result
- Entrepreneurial spirit: …which requires no explanation for you
Moreover, you are:
- practiced and trained: in collecting information through different sources;
- able and willing to adapt: to swiftly swap between business cases, -environments and -cultures;
- a change champion: empathic and resilient to convert process into success.
10 x yes…?
YOUR DAILY ADVENTURE 🤠
You are ready to handle these accountabilities:
- You explore and analyze attractive acquisition targets and you are instrumental in the value analysis, as part of the valuation process and/or due diligence process.
- You follow up and manage holding activities.
- You work with the management teams of the member companies to assess business segments, market potential and define business cases for M&A or greenfield initiatives.
- You assist in specific transformation projects by assessing internal information, facilitating workshops and working with internal stakeholders. These projects can relate to process improvements, innovation journeys, etc.
- You actively support the presentation of business cases to the Board of Directors of AXE Group companies as appropriate.
- You report to the chairman of the group.
Why is this the right step for you?
- We offer a meaningful journey within a family owned group, with long term vision on value creation.
- You will have real impact on the growth of the group
- You will grow and reach your full potential
- We have a truly modern workplace. That also means a warm, human work atmosphere where your daily experience is of central importance.
- Your salary package will match your talent and our common ambition, It will be complemented by a range of benefits.
Who are we?
The AXE Group represents the financial interests of the Christian Leysen family, and includes as majority shareholdings Ahlers (logistics service provider, https://www.ahlers.com) and Xylos (ICT provider, https://www.xylos.com).
The AXE Group also invests as a minority shareholder (for example Agidens, https://www.agidens.com ) and in various funds. We have a joint holding structure together with Ackermans & van Haaren (under the name AXE Investments) with a historical background of activities.
We are headquartered in Antwerp.